Meeting the Trademark Needs of Your Business
Protecting your intellectual property has never been more crucial in this digital age. Navigating the complexity of Trademark Law without the assistance of an experienced attorney can be challenging. At the Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil, P.C., we understand the complexities of trademark law and are here to help.
The process of obtaining federal registration for your trademark is a kind of a dance between the applicant and the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). While it can take a long time and may seem complicated, it’s a great way to help protect your business’s reputation and goodwill. An investment in a trademark not only is an investment in your business’s brand, it also helps to prevent others from using your mark for their competing, counterfeit or inferior goods and services.
How We Can Help You Protect Your Business
We will handle the details of the trademark application process and keep you informed as to what’s going on and why. Some of the strategies you can expect when working with a trademark attorney include:
- We help you develop a list of logos, slogans, names, sounds, colors, and other product/service identifiers that you would like to register.
- Our team will search for prior marks in case there are conflicts.
- We’ll file your application.
- We’ll work with you and the USPTO should there be any objections to your application. These can range from simple descriptions of goods to rejections based on the likelihood of confusion with previously registered marks.
- We can help identify specimens to be used with your application, either when it’s filed or once your use begins (which can be before or after an application has been filed).
- We’ll help you maintain your registration, such as by preparing and filing application renewals
Trademark Services We Offer
Our firm is able to meet all your business’s trademark needs. In addition to registration, our extensive services include:
- Trademark Application Preparation
- Trademark Monitoring
- Trademark Renewal Filings
- Trademark Litigation
- Trademark Enforcement
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Trademark Domain Name Disputes
- Trademark Usage Counseling
- Trademark Assignments and Licensing
Our services are client focused. If there is an area of trademark law that you need assistance with and do not see listed here, please contact us.
A Trademark Attorney From The Law Office Of Jenna F. Karadbil, P.C. Can Help You Navigate The Process
At the Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil, P.C., we understand how essential trademarks are for your business. If your business goodwill needs protecting, contact us today, and we’ll work hand in hand to get started with the trademark process.