We understand the ever-changing landscape of privacy law and the impact it has on both individuals and businesses. Our goal is to help our clients navigate these complex issues and ensure compliance with all relevant privacy laws and regulations. Often, navigation of privacy law is best supported by a deep understanding of technology, which is where we excel.
Privacy Rights are Expansive and Demand Experienced Counsel
Our diverse experience and years of dedicated service have helped our clients achieve compliance and assist in times of data breach emergencies. At the Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil, P.C., we assist clients with:
- Privacy Compliance, including establishing internal policies, safeguards, and other procedures to minimize risks of dispute or liability
- External Policies and Statements, such as website and mobile app privacy notices to users
- Data breaches and Cybersecurity, including assisting with responses and coordinating with government agencies
- Organizational training, from the basics to the intricacies of applicable privacy laws
- Business and Technology, by providing counsel on privacy-related business and technology issues, such as data sharing agreements and new privacy technologies
Effective policies and procedures that maintain compliance and minimize risk can help to avoid many disputes that can and will inevitably develop. Our full-service firm covers everything from contract drafting to dispute litigation.
Discuss Options on Your Privacy Law Concerns with a Lawyer from JFK Law
Whether your privacy rights have been violated and you are pursuing compensation, or you’re a business looking to maintain compliance with relevant regulations, working with a privacy lawyer can help you navigate these complex technology and legal issues.
The experienced attorneys from the Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil, P.C. are available to review the unique facts and circumstances of your situation to identify how we can assist.
To discuss how we can help, contact us to schedule a consultation.