We Provide Experienced Technology Law Guidance
We understand the unique challenges faced by technology companies, from inventors to established industry leaders. Our attorneys have decades of experience and help businesses of all sizes navigate the complex and constantly evolving landscape of technology. Practitioners in this area are a rare breed; they must be proficient in many different areas of law. Our attorneys have knowledge of industry best practices, are aware of established business norms, and stay up to date on the latest state-of-the-art technology.
Our goal is to provide practical legal solutions that allow our clients to focus on what they do best – their business.
Our Technology Law Services
Our technology practice includes many different areas of law. Here are just a few that we work on for our clients:
- Intellectual Property – we assist clients in obtaining, clearing, protecting, and enforcing their brands, works of authorship, and inventions.
- Contracts – we draft, review and negotiate all types of technology contracts, from devices to software to cloud services. We represent both owners of technology and those that wish to license or use it.
- Data Privacy and Security – we help clients comply with the complex web of privacy and security regulations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – we advise, negotiate and assist clients through the process of acquiring and selling technology, as well as other transactions in the technology industry.
- Advertising – we assist clients with engaging various agencies, as well as with advertising clearance and advertising placements, including agreements relating to the use of various advertising technologies.
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution – with our decades of experience our attorneys are well-equipped to resolve complex technology issues.
How We Can Help You With Your Technology Legal Issues
Here at the Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil, we understand the relevant laws and the current state of technology. All companies are now using at least some form of technology, including email, databases, and various programs for writing, calculating, and presenting. At the other end of the scale are completely technology-driven companies, such as companies that sell some type of high-tech product or service. To lose their core technology would mean losing the company. The amount and type of technology your company (or you) uses defines how much protection and legal technology oversight services you need.
Let the Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil Help You with Your Technology Matters
We understand technology because we’ve experienced it. We are more than just lawyers, we are technologists with hands-on experience in everything from programming to building computers If you have a technology matter, we can help. Contact us today.